Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cherry Cheesecake Dip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Cherry Cheesecake Dip Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Cheesecake Dip   Cherry Cheesecake Dip EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:39 am

http://shellythemomager.blogspot.com/2011/12/cherry-cheesecake-dip-easy-potluck.html

Ingredients:
Graham crackers
cream cheese
marshmallow cream
cool whip
cherry pie filling

I am attempting to plan not one...not two....not even 3 parties but FOUR parties right now....that are all happening within the next 6 days and this doesn't even include the 5 day straight holiday gauntlet immediatly following my final party next wednesday.

so point being. my time is stretched right now.

And that is why my Cherry Cheesecake Dip is the perfect quick pot luck dip!

This is all you need!!!

This was enough to make 2 8x8 pans (one to take, one to eat!) or one 8x12pan.

First crush one sleeve of the crackers and distribute them evenly between the two pans, smooth them out but do not pack them down.

In a bowl, mix together a block of softened cream cheese (to soften, stick in the microwave for 15 seconds, stir, 15 seconds....or just leave it on the counter for a couple hours) and the jar of marshmallow fluff...mix well.

Add in the cool whip one tub at a time, make sure you are mixing the ingredients very well (using a spoon or spatula...not a beater)

Evenly divide the mixture between the two pans and using a clean spoon or frosting knife gently smooth the mixture to the outer corners of the dish (you will want to work from the outside in and make sure you are moving large amounts, the crumbs are not stuck to the bottom of the pan so you will need to work gently or you will end up mixing the crumbs in to your cheesecake dip.

Lastly, top each section with a can of cherry pie filling!

Doesn't that look good!?! to serve, break up the remaining 2 sleeves of graham crackers and enjoy!

This takes about 7 minutes to make, and keeps well in the fridge for up to 2 days prior to an event. it tastes great right out of the fridge or served at room temperature during a party.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Page 1 of 1