Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peanut Butter and Nutella Cookies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Peanut Butter and Nutella Cookies Empty
PostSubject: Peanut Butter and Nutella Cookies   Peanut Butter and Nutella Cookies EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:47 pm

http://www.thesisterscafe.com/2012/07/peanut-butter-nutella-cookies

Calling all cookie lovers! Do I have a cookie for you. These Peanut Butter and Nutella Cookies are nothing short of fabulous. They are moist and flavorful, not dry like many peanut butter cookie recipes I’ve tried. And the combo with Nutella is amazing. I love Nutella. I really discovered it studying abroad in Jerusalem. I ate it every day with apples or bread… can you imagine? It’s amazing I didn’t gain a hundred pounds! I’ve now backed off on my insane intake, I still love the stuff. I like experimenting with it, and I’ve got a few other good recipes in the works. I had to make these cookies a few times before I got it right, and believe me… they are now just right!

Submitted by Mindy ~ The Sisters Cafe
1 cup butter (2 sticks) room temperature
2/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy – I like crunchy)
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp vanilla
2 2/3 cup flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
heaping 1/3 cup Nutella

Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla together until smooth. Combine flour, baking soda and salt and add to butter mixture. Add Nutella in dollops over the top of the dough. Use a butter knife to swirl the Nutella through the dough. Do not over mix. Chill the dough in fridge for 15 minutes before spooning onto cookie sheet to firm the nutella. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Bake until slightly brown at edges. Let cool a few minutes on cookie sheet before transferring.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1