Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie in a Jar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie in a Jar Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie in a Jar   Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie in a Jar EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 8:01 pm

http://www.iheartnaptime.net/cool-whip-recipe/
{No bake} raspberry lemonade cheesecake
Posted Under: recipes, top post | Posted By Jamielyn · 33 comments

For Memorial Day I made raspberry lemonade cheesecakes in a jar; featuring COOL WHIP whipped topping. They turned out delicious! The best part was they were super easy to make! These are the perfect summer treat. YUM!

Tip: You can add in a 1/2 stick of cream cheese, but I left it out since I didn’t have any. Wink I thought it was the perfect texture. Nice and creamy! You can also use a pre-made pie crust to make this dessert even easier.

All the ingredients lined up next to my little helpers. Wink

You must try this recipe and let me know how you like them. They’re definitely a new family fave. Enjoy!

Quote :
Well this is disappointing. There is no recipe on her page. There is a pic of the incredients :

Sugar
sweetened condensed milk
pink lemonade concentrate
cool whip
graham crackers
butter melted

I would guess that the crackers, butter and sugar would be for the crust and the "cheesecake" would be the lemonade concentrate and coolwhip. I guess I'll have to trial and error this one.

==================SITE DOES SAY RECIPE WAS INSPIRED BY THIS FOOD NETWORK RECIPE==============================================
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Patrick and Gina Neely

Recipe courtesy The Neelys

Show: Down Home With the NeelysEpisode: Expandable Pants (Pat's Three Brothers Drop By For Dinner)

Total Time: 8 hr 18 min
Prep 10 min
Inactive 8 hr 0 min
Cook 8 min
Yield: 8 servings

Ingredients
Graham Cracker Crust:

2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup granulated sugar
7 tablespoons butter, melted

Lemonade Filling:

One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
One 12-ounce container whipped topping, thawed
One 6-fluid-ounce can frozen lemonade concentrate, unthawed
1 teaspoon candied lemon peel, for garnish

Directions

For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

In medium bowl, stir together the cracker crumbs, sugar and the melted butter until combined and resembles a wet sand mixture. Pour into a pie plate and press the mixture firmly along the bottom and sides. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.

For the filling: In a large bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping. Fold the two together gently until combined, being careful to keep the mixture light and fluffy. Add the lemonade concentrate and continue to gently fold. Be sure to avoid letting the mixture get too liquid-y. Pour the filling into the pie crust. Place in the freezer to chill overnight.

Sprinkle with a little candied lemon peel and serve!
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie in a Jar Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Lemonade Pie in a Jar   Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie in a Jar EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:53 pm

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2012/05/frozen-lemonade-pie-in-a-jar-and-mothers-day-printable/

Frozen Lemonade Pie in a Jar {and Mother’s Day Printable!}
Our Best Bites

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs*
1/3 cup sugar*
6 tablespoons melted butter*
12 ounces (1 1/2 small containers) of COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
8 ounces thawed (but still cold) lemonade concentrate
Optional: 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Optional: 4 drops red food coloring and 1 drop yellow food coloring
8 8-ounce Mason jars or 16 4-ounce Mason jars (the short, squatty ones)

*If desired, you can use a prepared graham cracker crust or several of the small prepared graham cracker tart crusts.

Instructions:

In a small bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and toss with a fork or your fingers to combine. If using 8-ounce jars, lightly press 3 heaping tablespoons of the graham cracker mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of each jar. If using 4-ounce jars, use 2 level tablespoons. Set the jars aside.

In a large bowl, gently fold together the COOL WHIP and sweetened condensed milk. Add the lemonade concentrate. If desired, add the lemon juice and food coloring. Evenly distribute the filling among the jars. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. When ready to serve, allow to stand for 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie in a Jar
Page 1 of 1