Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tummy Comfort Tea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Tummy Comfort Tea Empty
PostSubject: Tummy Comfort Tea   Tummy Comfort Tea EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:03 pm

http://www.nourishingmeals.com/2009/11/soothing-tummy-tea.html
Tummy Comfort Tea

This tea is great for children who may have eaten food that doesn't agree with them or for children with food sensitivities who ate something they react to. We dilute this tea with water for our children. The younger they are, the more dilution. You'll have to decide the best ratio of water and tea for you. Strain tea and store in a large glass jar in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, heat in a small pot. The licorice makes this tea naturally sweet but you could add a touch of fresh honey to each cup if desired.

6 cups purified water
2 to 4 tablespoons (we use 4) sliced fresh ginger
1 1/2 tablespoons dandelion root
1 tablespoon licorice root
2 tablespoons dried spearmint
1 tablespoon dried chamomile

Place the 6 cups water, fresh ginger, dandelion root, and licorice root in a medium-sized pot. Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from heat and add spearmint and chamomile, cover, and steep for about 10 to 15 more minutes.

Strain, pour into small tea cups and dilute each with water to desired taste. Source: www.NourishingMeals.com
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Tummy Comfort Tea
Page 1 of 1