Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Drops of Heaven

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Little Drops of Heaven Empty
PostSubject: Little Drops of Heaven   Little Drops of Heaven EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 9:08 am

http://www.sugarmagnoliaphotos.com/blog/2012/05/29/little-drops-of-happiness/
Little Drops of Happiness:

2 cups non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp almond extract
2 TBL whole milk or whipping cream
2 TBL amber agave syrup
2 TBL plus 2 tsp confetti sprinkles
1 bunch of blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, or whatever berries you prefer.
Mix everything together (except for the berries) and pour into a pastry bag with a large flower tip. Make sure the tip is held closed while pouring your yogurt into the bag or you’ll end up with yogurt all over the floor! If you don’t have a pastry bag, you can use a sturdy, gallon-sized freezer bag. You simply pour your yogurt mixture into the freezer bag, then cut the tip off of one corner. The consistency of the mixture is perfect for loosely holding its shape, but will ooze out of your pastry bag if left to the devices of gravity…trust me…it was ugly!

Make sure to line at least 2 large pans with wax paper before piping your yogurt dots onto them. I filled up two 12×20 inch pans completely and had about 1/4 cup of the yogurt mixture that never made it to the pans.

Once you’ve made all of your little drops, place a berry onto each drop, then place the pan into your freezer (sitting flat) for a couple of hours. They freeze really quickly!! After they are frozen, just pop them off of the pan and store them in freezer bags to nibble on for the next few days!! They should keep for 2-3 weeks, but you’ll run out long before!! I was going for a cake flavor, and with the consistency of the yogurt they taste just like frozen wedding cake icing. Seriously. You’re welcome. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Little Drops of Heaven
Page 1 of 1