Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Educational Apps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Educational Apps Empty
PostSubject: Educational Apps   Educational Apps EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:18 am

http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/free-educational-apps-for-kids/

Art:
Doodle Dandy
Draws with various degrees of symmetry. (You can change color and line width, too.) It’s great for learning what symmetry means and studying its effects. My son has been using it to make a new wallpaper.

Foreign Languages:
50 Languages
50languages.com contains 100 lessons that provide you with a basic vocabulary. This free app has 30 lessons. With no prior knowledge, you will learn to fluently speak short sentences in real-world situations in no time.

Language:
Dictionary Flashcards
Study, learn and master words on your phone. Create and play fun, tailored study programs anywhere, anytime. Create your own or choose from over 70,000 flashcard decks, customize your study by grade level, standardized test, or subject, select your study method – audio pronunciation or definition matching, sync your online and mobile app progress, and study offline without an internet connection.
iStoryBook
For ages 2-8 Books that will read to your little one. From Fairy Tales to Fables to Folk Tales
Practice English Grammar - 2
Practice English Grammar (Beginner Level) contains many pages of grammar lessons explaining the grammar topics of the tests. With over 500 questions in 16 topics, this app helps you practicing the basic usage of English grammar in elementary level.

Math:
Kids, Numbers and Math Lite
Free version good for introductory or preschool math concepts

Preschool:
Oolly App
Learn 5 languages (50 words), fine motor skills, recycling
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Educational Apps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potpourri Americana :: At the Homefront :: Homeschool-