Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cold Remedy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Cold Remedy Empty
PostSubject: Cold Remedy   Cold Remedy EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 6:02 pm

http://www.healthhomehappy.com/2010/09/honey-and-cinnamon-a-simple-cold-home-remedy-that-kids-love.html

We’ve all used this remedy now a couple times and it has worked! I’ve used echinacea in the past, but with the honey-cinnamon remedy, I can really feel it working right away. I usually stir my honey cinnamon mixture into tea, and the children use theirs as dip for fruit. I love having something that can work on that dreaded ‘I think I’m getting sick’ feeling.

Honey and Cinnamon Cold Remedy:

1 teaspoon honey (purchase organic raw honey here)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix. Take this amount every few hours as soon as you feel a cold or other illness coming on. After initially trying it with only one ‘dose’ and seeing the immediate effects, I now mix up a small bowl full of honey and cinnamon and spoon it into hot drinks or dip fruit into it all day long. I find that with young children it’s easy to just treat the whole family with this simple yummy remedy upon the first sign of a sniffle from anyone.

As with all home remedies, your mileage may vary and please do not substitute this for proper medical advice!
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Cold Remedy
Page 1 of 1