Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cold Remedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Number of posts : 2726
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Cold Remedy   Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:02 pm

http://www.healthhomehappy.com/2010/09/honey-and-cinnamon-a-simple-cold-home-remedy-that-kids-love.html

Weve all used this remedy now a couple times and it has worked! Ive used echinacea in the past, but with the honey-cinnamon remedy, I can really feel it working right away. I usually stir my honey cinnamon mixture into tea, and the children use theirs as dip for fruit. I love having something that can work on that dreaded I think Im getting sick feeling.

Honey and Cinnamon Cold Remedy:

1 teaspoon honey (purchase organic raw honey here)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Mix. Take this amount every few hours as soon as you feel a cold or other illness coming on. After initially trying it with only one dose and seeing the immediate effects, I now mix up a small bowl full of honey and cinnamon and spoon it into hot drinks or dip fruit into it all day long. I find that with young children its easy to just treat the whole family with this simple yummy remedy upon the first sign of a sniffle from anyone.

As with all home remedies, your mileage may vary and please do not substitute this for proper medical advice!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hydracave.forumotion.com

Cold Remedy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1