Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exercise :: fab abs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Exercise :: fab abs Empty
PostSubject: Exercise :: fab abs   Exercise :: fab abs EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:29 am

http://skinnyms.com/fabulous-abs-in-30-days-challenge/

Below is a workout that is designed to hit every angle of your abs. If you plan to do the 7 Day Ab Challenge, follow-up with the routine below for the remainder of the 30 days. If you are opting out of the 7 Day Ab Challenge but still want to participate in the Fabulous Abs in 30 Days Challenge, perform the routine below 3 times weekly over the next 30 days. For example, perform the workout on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Perform 4 circuits of the following routine; rest 15 seconds between exercises; rest 15 seconds after each circuit is completed. Review the videos below for correct form:

Leg Lifts – 20 seconds

Rest – 15 seconds
Scissors Kicks – 20 seconds

Rest – 15 seconds
Plank – 20 seconds

Rest – 15 seconds
Flutter Kicks – 20 seconds

Rest – 15 seconds
Reverse Crunches – 20 seconds

Rest – 15 seconds
Mason Twist – 20 seconds

Rest – 15 seconds

IMPORTANT ~ MUST READ
Participants of this workout should speak with their doctors about their individual needs before starting any exercise program. This Web site is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice and supervision of your personal physician. Any application of the recommendations set forth in the following pages is at the viewer’s discretion and sole risk. See your physician before beginning this or any exercise program. This is especially important if your family has a history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, arthritis, obesity, cigarette smoking, or other health conditions.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Exercise :: fab abs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potpourri Americana :: The Body :: Diet-
Jump to: