Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Tips Empty
PostSubject: Tips   Tips EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:28 am

1. If you have ever had to give eye drops to a small child, you know how hard it can be. Ask you child to lay down and close his/her eyes. Place a small drop on the inside corner of the eye. The drop will slip onto the eye ball as soon as the child opens their eyes.

2. Here is a great tip from Abide With Me. Use a tackle box to organize and store all you medicine and first aid supplies.

3. Don't store medicine in you medicine cabinet!! Due to frequent water usage (i.e. showers, baths, hand washing) bathrooms often contain a lot of moisture in the air. This can greatly shorten the life of your medicines, causing them to go bad long before the expiration date listed on the bottle. Medicines last longer when kept in a dry, dark and slightly cool location such as the pantry or bedroom closet.

4. Had to put a band-aid on a booboo? Before you take the band-aid off saturate it in vodka. The vodka will dissolve the adhesive making it painless to remove.

Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Tips
Page 1 of 1