Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crochet :: Blanket

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Crochet :: Blanket Empty
PostSubject: Crochet :: Blanket   Crochet :: Blanket EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 5:12 am

http://peoplewebs.blogspot.com/2011/01/weekend.html

last week i decided i need to finally crochet a blanket. right now it's just the size of a throw blanket, but i am planning to keep going until it's nice and big. so that is what i worked on a lot this weekend, just using mostly yarn i already had. and the best part is that i can cover up in it as i work now that it's getting real blanket sized. here is the catherine's wheel stitch i've been using:

using colors A and B

with color A, ch a multiple of 10 stitches, plus one

row 1: turn. ch 1, 2 sc, *skip 3 chs, 7 dcs in next st, sk 3 chs, 3 scs* ; repeat from * to * ending with 2 scs.

row 2: turn. change to color b, ch 2. dc4together over (sc, sc, dc, dc), *ch 3, 3 scs, ch 3, dc7tog over (dc, dc, sc, sc, sc, dc, dc)*; repeat from * to * across, ending with dc4tog over (dc, dc, sc, sc), sk tch.

row 3: turn. ch 2. 4 dcs in dc4tog, *sk ch-3, 3 scs, sk ch-3, 7 dcs in dc7tog*; repeat from * to * across, ending with 4 dcs in dc4tog, sk turning ch.

row 4: turn. change to color a, ch 1. 2 scs, *ch 3, dc7tog (over dc, dc, sc, sc, sc, dc, dc), ch 3, 3 scs*; repeat from * to * across, ending with 2 scs, sk turning ch.

repeat rows 1-4
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Crochet :: Blanket
Page 1 of 1