Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chocolate Marscarpone Mini Cakes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Chocolate Marscarpone Mini Cakes Empty
PostSubject: Chocolate Marscarpone Mini Cakes   Chocolate Marscarpone Mini Cakes EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:08 am

http://sweetcorner-jasenka.dobrahrana.jutarnji.hr/2010/01/chocolate-mascarpone-mini-cakes.html
(Croatian)
CHOCOLATE MASCARPONE MINI CAKES – for four 9 cm baking rings

150 g Oreo cookie crumbs
60 g melted butter
250 g mascarpone cheese
200 ml whipping cream
1 cream fix
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin + 3 tablespoons cold water
100 g sugar
100 g melted chocolate

Decoration
100 g chocolate
1 tablespoon oil

In a small bowl combine cookie crumbs and melted butter. Press into bottom of each 9 cm baking ring. Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over barely simmering water. Place the gelatin and cold water in a small bowl and let the mixture sit for about 10 minutes. Whip the cream and cream fix until stiff. Beat mascarpone cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold whipped cream into cheese mixture, add melted gelatin and mix well. Divide the mixture into 2 equal portions. Stir melted chocolate into one of divided portion and mix well. Divide chocolate mixture evenly between the prepared baking rings. Divide white mixture evenly over chocolate mixture, decorate with cookie crumbs if you wish, and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. For decoration, melt chocolate and oil in a bowl set over barely simmering water. Using a spatula, spread the melted chocolate on a sheet of waxed paper (28 x 3,5 cm). Wrap chocolate sheets around each cake. Refrigerate them for a few minutes and then peel away the sheet of waxed paper.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Chocolate Marscarpone Mini Cakes
Page 1 of 1