Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Me, three!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyissa

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Me, three! Empty
PostSubject: Me, three!   Me, three! EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 am

If you two can have your own thread.. so can I :p Lets see.. LoL wise.. Think my first clan was Tunda Nation.. long time ago.. In my first full round I started my own clan together with two RL friends who lost interest in the game. Northern Light got pretty well known in the forums.. mostly due to Warlock deciding I was an ideal target together with DBD.. For the 5 rounds N*L existed we always stayed close to DBD.. One round we entered the realm under the banner of DvI. Things went sour between me and CC, so that ended that partnership. I got tired of leading.. and joined DBD for a round. Think I jumped over to V the next round.. then Nudist Colony.. Round after that with Amazone Princess but ended up in V again due to err creative differences with LeatherWench. Stayed a round incognito in FoA ended up coleading.. and now 2 rounds with the LZY crew. This round coleading Huggers with Jan8 RL stuff.. I'm 24, will graduate as a lab technician this month and I start working in july at the transfusion center in a hospital. Live in Belgium, no kids, no pets, but do have a sweetheart of a boyfriend err... if you want to know anything else.. just ask I guess :p  Forgot something.. I'm also one of the help squad on jayisgames.com which basically means I have to help people when they're stuck in a game, which of course means I have to play the games and those I get for free.. *grin* Love that sidejob
Back to top Go down

Me, three!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potpourri Americana :: Introductions :: Old Friends from Lords of Legends-
Jump to: