Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone! :-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
achezy2k4

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Hello Everyone! :-) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone! :-)   Hello Everyone! :-) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:12 am

Well, I've been playing LoL since 2002 and was originally name achezy2k2 (I think) haha! In my 1st round I joined the Bounty Hunters (Alejito's clan) and later became leader due to him leaving because of rl issues. Since then I have been in a number of clans including winning a round as a member of the Lovesick Puppies! I did, however leave LoL for just over a year and returned 3 rounds ago and since then have been a member of LoneWolfs clan (cant remem name), Sins and Eye and am now looking forward to a successful and fun round with Hydras! Smile

In real life: My name is Andrew, I'm 21 and have just finished my degree and graduated. I have a part time job atm, trying to decide what to do next :-p I'll hopefully be able to have a fairly active round and for those of yas who are interested in Football, I'm a Liverpool fan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anona

Anona

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :-)   Hello Everyone! :-) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:37 am

Welcome! You and I seem to share the same sort of lack memory! scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.fremont.com/fremonttroll.html
DracoDirk

DracoDirk

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :-)   Hello Everyone! :-) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:14 pm

LoneVVolf's clan was Death Before Dishonor .... Always like LoneVVolf.

I do remember Lovesick Puppies too, that was an interesting round for sure, if memory serves me correct The Red Army got demolished by you guys and a plethora of friendly clan.

Ahh... memory lane ....

Glad you decided to hang your coat with us though, welcome aboard Smile

~~dd
Back to top Go down
$irCru$h

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :-)   Hello Everyone! :-) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 pm

Heya chezman...good to have ya with us!

Nice post there...that's literally 10 times the info I ever actually knew before reading it lol The only thing I knew before was A) You're a friend of Carl's and 2) You run a "creeper account" starting low, staying low most of the round, then BLASTING through the rankings.

Lets rock afro
Back to top Go down
achezy2k4

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :-)   Hello Everyone! :-) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:53 am

Thanks all! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :-)   Hello Everyone! :-) EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:27 pm

Futball is a pansy sport for men who want to grab each other.

I am a fan of Football where the armor is equal and the talent and strength determine the successor -- and well maybe the ref's too?

Welcome aboard - fellow elf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone! :-)   Hello Everyone! :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potpourri Americana :: Introductions :: Old Friends from Lords of Legends-
Jump to: