Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...and a fine how-do-u-do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KamakaziDude

KamakaziDude

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-11

...and a fine how-do-u-do Empty
PostSubject: ...and a fine how-do-u-do   ...and a fine how-do-u-do EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:18 am

Hi I'm KamakaziDude, KKD for short. I've been playing for a long time. My first full round as a player was the Hydra's. I've been a Hydra, a Gun toting Kitty, a V-tian, and a Grunt (not to mention playing incognito one round for NWO and couple of test rounds, including Chuck Norris).

Glad to be returning to my roots. I don't plan on playing too competively, in fact I may be quite lazy at times, but I'm looking forward reuniting with a few old friends, and meeting some new ones.

I only use MSN at this time, my addy is; lamplight@earthlink.net I'm not on very much lately but be sure to say "hi" if you catch me. Don't try sending me an email to that address either. It ceased to exist a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Anona

Anona

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: ...and a fine how-do-u-do   ...and a fine how-do-u-do EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:38 am

Hello KKD, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fremont.com/fremonttroll.html
Glocknare

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-05

PostSubject: Re: ...and a fine how-do-u-do   ...and a fine how-do-u-do EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Welcome back to the Hydra's, oh former Hydra. We are very pleased to be adding such an accomplished warlord to the group. See you around.

G.
Back to top Go down
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: ...and a fine how-do-u-do   ...and a fine how-do-u-do EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:37 pm

I'm afraid I also am not on MSN very often either....and like you may mail is not very valid LOL (although I recently discovered I could resurrect it, but I keep forgetting about it and so it gets closed frequently...taking all the mail with it...oh well)

Welcome to the crew...well when you get here, that is LOL
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com
KamakaziDude

KamakaziDude

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: ...and a fine how-do-u-do   ...and a fine how-do-u-do EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:08 pm

Glocknare wrote:
We are very pleased to be adding such an accomplished warlord to the group. See you around.

G.

An accomplished warlord joining the group? Oh Yeah? Who else did DD get to join this crew with those accolades? I'd like to meet him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...and a fine how-do-u-do   ...and a fine how-do-u-do Empty

Back to top Go down

...and a fine how-do-u-do
Page 1 of 1