Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roasted Sweet Potato Spread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Roasted Sweet Potato Spread Empty
PostSubject: Roasted Sweet Potato Spread   Roasted Sweet Potato Spread EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Roasted sweet potatoes are shockingly delicious. Dare I say, as sweet as candy! A mash of nothing but roasted sweet potato makes a mean muffin and unexpectedly delicious topping for your morning toast. Spread over butter one morning and cream cheese another. Drizzle with maple syrup sometimes and honey other times. Add cinnamon always or never. There’s no way to get this wrong. In fact, if you ditch anything, it’ll be the toast—then you can stir some mash into your oatmeal.

How-To:

On Sunday night, while cooking dinner, wrap a bunch of sweet potatoes in aluminum foil and roast in a 400-degree oven until soft and oozing. Once cool, mash into a nutritionally dense spread that will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.

Read more: 6 (Delicious!) Ways to Serve Veggies at Breakfast | Momtastic http://www.momtastic.com/cooking-recipes/breakfast/168646-6-ways-to-serve-veggies-at-breakfast
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1