Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Facial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Facial Empty
PostSubject: Facial   Facial EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:22 am

http://beautydivaindia.blogspot.com/2010/12/diy-peel-off-mask-blackhead-removal.html
DIY PEEL-OFF MASK --BLACKHEAD REMOVAL
Posted by beautydiva at 1:00 PM

Today I am going to show you how to make a peel-off mask at home. This is a multi-purpose mask which helps in-
1. Whitening your complexion instantly
2. Removes Blackheads
3. Deep Cleanses
4. Tightens your skin
5. Controls oiliness.
You could call this the cheapest mask ever because you need only the white of an egg. You, your mom as well as your sister etc can get this beautifying treatment from 1 egg's white. Ooohh you also need tissue paper for the mask- gawwd I forgot about it.
Take the white of an egg is a small bowl and beat it slightly. Now using a face pack brush apply the egg white on your face and neck, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Take a thin tissue and cut out holes for your mouth, eyes and nose. Place it gently over your egg white brushed face, pat gently. Or you could tear the tissue into small pieces and place on your face one by one to cover fully.
Now apply another layer of egg white over tissue and leave it on to dry. When completely dry, gently peel-off the tissue or tissue pieces in an upward direction from the face. Check out all the blackheads on the tissue...yuck.
Wash off with tepid water and apply a mild moisturiser.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Facial
Page 1 of 1