Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mini Dinner Pies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Mini Dinner Pies Empty
PostSubject: Mini Dinner Pies   Mini Dinner Pies EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:36 pm

http://www.bettycrocker.com/Tips/TipsLibrary/Cooking-Tips/Create-Your-Own-Signature-Mini-Pie

Impossibly Easy Mini Pies are ripe for the customizing. Learn how to develop taste sensations for every taste palate and occasion. It doesn't get any easier than this–really!

Contributed by: Jessica Walker
www.lilmissbossy.com

When you ask the question, “What should we have for dinner?” chances are everyone answers with their own idea – burgers, chicken, crab cakes. What if there were a dinner chock full of everyone’s favorites that comes together quickly and simply? Sounds impossible, right? Actually, it’s impossibly easy!

Using Bisquick® to start, the Betty Crocker Kitchen experts have re-invented Impossibly Easy Pies. Now they’re mini and the perfect launch pad for your creativity. Here are my absolute favorites:

Mini Thai Chicken Pies
Mini Cheeseburger Pies
Mini Chicken Broccoli Pies

Wait it get’s better! Here’s how you can blend your family’s favorite flavors into your own impossibly easy mini pies!

First, start with Bisquick baking mix, milk and eggs. This makes the base for all mini pies. Combine and start with a little less than at tablespoon in each greased muffin cup.

Next add your filling. Cheeseburger, pepperoni pizza, BLT –whatever you can imagine. Add about ¼ cup of the mixture to each cup.

Finally, top it off with one more tablespoon of the Bisquick® mixture.

Bake for 25-30 minutes then pop them out of the pan. Voilà! How easy is that?

Are you ready for the best part of all? Mini pies can be frozen! Gather the kids together to create their faves and seal them in freezer bags. Then just pop them in the microwave for meals on the go, after school snacks and last minute dinners. And let’s not forget about breakfast, a little egg and bacon and you’re set. See what I mean about impossibly easy?

Go ahead, grab a box of Bisquick and get started! Impossibly Easy Mini Pies bring out the creative cook in everyone.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Mini Dinner Pies
Page 1 of 1