Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Shower Bouquet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Baby Shower Bouquet Empty
PostSubject: Baby Shower Bouquet   Baby Shower Bouquet EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:49 pm

http://www.hellobee.com/2012/03/30/diy-baby-clothing-bouquet/
Here’s what you need:

baby clothes (onesies, pants, hats, socks, mitts, and bibs; smaller pieces work best)
floral wire/stems
rubber bands of all sizes
fake leaves
ribbon roses
pretty ribbon
hot glue gun

Directions:
1. Fold baby clothes into long, thin strips and roll up into rose shapes. If something has a fun colored or scalloped edge, fold them so that those edges stick out on top. Secure rolls with rubber bands.
2. Stick floral stems in bottoms of roses and bunch roses together. If the bouquet isn’t staying together well, you can wrap the roses in scotch tape and hot glue them together.
3. Use a large rubber band to secure the entire bouquet together. Use small rubber bands to secure the bouquet stems together.
4. Stick ribbon roses throughout bouquet.
5. Hot glue fake leaves to stem of bouquet so they stick up around the sides of the bouquet. Again, if you’re having trouble getting them to stick, you can use scotch tape around the bouquet and hot glue the leaves to them.
6. Wrap bouquet stem in ribbon. Make a pretty bow with the ribbon and hot glue it to the bottom of the bouquet.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Baby Shower Bouquet
Page 1 of 1