Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Garlic Cheese Rolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Garlic Cheese Rolls Empty
PostSubject: Garlic Cheese Rolls   Garlic Cheese Rolls EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:01 pm

http://mantantalon.wordpress.com/2011/02/15/garlic-cheese-rolls/

Garlic Cheese Rolls
By L @ Trying Not to be Fat

Oh so easy.

These went with the soup I made in the prevous post. Soup IS filling, but you still have to coax with some additional filler.

I've had this bulk grocery store garlic butter in my fridge for a while. I don't really like it, but Michael does. I'd much rather make my own, but waste not want not.

I made my regular pizza dough, with the addition of some nomu peri peri spice to give it some kick. Rolled out a large rectangle and spread the butter mixture over.

Pizza dough recipe here.

Grated a layer of mozzarella cheese on top. You can use any cheese in here, whatever's in the fridge! Slowly begin rolling into a log from one end, like when you're making cinnamon rolls, and slice into 6. Place in a greased 5X9 baking pan. You can also do these on a baking sheet or in muffin cups.

Beautiful! If you have time, let this rise in the pan until they're doubled. If not it's fine to bake right away.

More cheese! (duh!) Remember this is a Trojan horse, meant to deliver soup. It must be delicious!

Bake in a 400 degree oven until gorgeous and golden brown!
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Garlic Cheese Rolls
Page 1 of 1