Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kids' Travel Kit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Kids' Travel Kit Empty
PostSubject: Kids' Travel Kit   Kids' Travel Kit EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:46 am

http://www.marthastewart.com/270460/kids-travel-kit?center=276964&gallery=274922&slide=270460
Kids' Travel Kit
The Martha Stewart Show, May 2007

Here's a Good Thing to help keep your children entertained on the way to your destination: a kids' travel kit.

Tools and Materials
Plastic container
Martha Stewart assorted stickers
Bingo template
Map (route highlighted)
Martha Stewart glue stick
Colored pencils
Crayons
Markers
Activity book (coloring book)
Educational book
Martha Stewart paper bead necklace kit
Martha Stewart summer journal
Snacks

Kids' Travel Kit How-To
1. Let your kids decorate a clear container with stickers and other embellishments.

2. For the car bingo game, download and print the road signs template from our website. You can also laminate the bingo cards. When a player spots a road sign represented on the board, he or she marks the corresponding picture with an erasable marker. The first player to mark five pictures in a row vertically, horizontally, or diagonally, wins. This game is recommended for children over 4 years old.

3. Make an enlarged color photocopy of a map and mark your travel route with a highlighter pen. Giving kids their own maps will help them to develop a sense of direction, distance, and time.

4. Be sure to include writing instruments, such as crayons or colored pencils, as well as an activity book and educational book. Always include a healthy snack, such as trail mix, and a water bottle with a top.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Kids' Travel Kit
Page 1 of 1