Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S'more Cups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

S'more Cups Empty
PostSubject: S'more Cups   S'more Cups EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:34 pm

http://easybaked.net/2012/03/15/frosty-smore-cups/
Graham Crust topped with soft chocolate, mini marshmallows and creamy whipped pudding- all frozen in a cute individual cup! YUM!

I’m back with a recipe using my Chicago Metallic Mini Cheesecake Pan that I just love. My Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecakes were my first experiment using this pan and these are my second experiment. I’m just so impressed by how easy it is to make these using this pan- love it! These frozen treats are rich and creamy and oh-so-yummy! I hope you love them as much as I do!

INGREDIENTS:

18 graham cracker squares (9 sheets or about 1 1/2 cups)
1/3 c. butter
1/2 c. milk chocolate chips
1/4 c. whipping cream
2 c. mini marshmallows
1 1/2 c. cold milk
1 box (4 servings, 3.9 oz)instant chocolate pudding
1 (8 oz) container of Cool Whip (thawed in fridge)
1/4 c. mini chocolate chips (as topping)

DIRECTIONS

Crush graham crackers into fine crumbs.
Melt butter and add to graham crackers, mixing until well combined to make crust.
Prepare pan by placing disks into the bottom of each cup.
Evenly divide crust mixture into all 12 cups, saving about 1/4 cup to use as topping later. (I used a Mini Tart Shaper to press crumbs firmly into the bottom of each cup).
Place milk chocolate chips and whipping cream into a small bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
Spoon chocolate into a zip top bag, cut a tip off and evenly pipe chocolate into the center of each cup, on top of the crust.

Divide Marshmallows among cups.
Mix cold milk with pudding on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in 1/2 of the Cool Whip container (the rest will be used as topping).
Spoon filling into a large zip top bag (and ZIP it or you might have a mess!) Clip a corner off and pipe pudding into each cup evenly. Try to pipe it in between the marshmallows so that the whole cup is filled. I did have a little left over (which was really tasty straight out of the bag!)
Use a knife to smooth the tops level with the top of the pan.
Freeze for at least a couple of hours.
Allow the pan to warm just a bit before popping each dessert cup out. Poke a finger up through the hole in the bottom of the pan and grab that s’mores cup by its crust. Remove the disk from the bottom and you are ready to add topping.
For topping, I just piped a little bit of the left over Cool Whip on each dessert using a decorating tip. Then I sprinkled the remaining crust and mini chocolate chips on top.
Serve cold right away– or put them in a sealed container and freeze until you are ready to serve.

My thoughts: I love these so much. They are ok at room temperature, but serve them frozen and they are amazing! The pudding stays so creamy and that chocolate layer in the middle…. it is a miracle I didn’t just sit down and eat them all. Seriously. Enjoy!!!

And another oneo: http://easybaked.net/2012/03/15/frosty-smore-cups/
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

S'more Cups
Page 1 of 1