Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DIY SPA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

DIY SPA Empty
PostSubject: Honey Yogurt Face Scrub   DIY SPA EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 am

Honey Yogurt Face Scrub

2 tsp organic, plain yogurt (full fat for dry skin, skim for oily skin)
2 tsp almonds or oatmeal, pulsed to a fine meal
1 tsp honey

Mix the ingredients and very gently massage over a clean face, concentrating on your forehead, nose, and other oily areas. Over-scrubbing sensitive areas like your jawline, even if you break out there, will cause irritation that can lead to more blemishes. Leave on your face for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.

Yogurt is a natural but gentle exfoliant that stimulated blood flow. The almonds and oatmeal moisturize while digging impurities from your pores while the honey disinfects your skin.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com
Astraea

Astraea

Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die

DIY SPA Empty
PostSubject: Clay and Egg Firming Face Mask   DIY SPA EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:52 am

Clay and Egg Firming Face Mask

2 tbsp white clay
1 tbsp corn flour
1 egg white
1 drop chamomile oil

Blend the ingredients in a bowl so the egg white dissolves completely. Apply to a clean, dry face. If you don’t have chamomile oil handy, you can use a teaspoon of chamomile tea. Let the mask dry and rinse with warm water. The clay cleans your skin, the egg protein acts as a shield, and the chamomile soothes.

Admittedly, not all of us have white clay in our cabinets! It’s okay; just drop by the gardening store for the stuff the next time you buy flowers.
Back to top Go down
Astraea

Astraea

DIY SPA Empty
PostSubject: DIY SPA   DIY SPA EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:55 am

Honey Olive Oil Hair Mask

2 tbsp honey
1/8 cup to ¼ cup olive oil (depending on hair length and thickness)

Mix the ingredients in a bowl or cup and massage into hair. Put on a shower cap and try taking a Cleopatra bath (just add ½ cup of milk or cream and ¼ cup of honey into a warm bath) before shampooing and conditioning 30 minutes later.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIY SPA Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIY SPA   DIY SPA Empty

Back to top Go down

DIY SPA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potpourri Americana :: The Body :: Beauty-
Jump to: