Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beet and Raspberry Soft Serve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Beet and Raspberry Soft Serve Empty
PostSubject: Beet and Raspberry Soft Serve   Beet and Raspberry Soft Serve EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:44 pm

http://thehealthyfoodie.com/2012/11/11/beet-and-raspberry-soft-serve/

Serves 1

INGREDIENTS

½ frozen banana, sliced
1 cup frozen raspberries
1 large beet, cooked and peeled, cut into chunks
1 scoop plain whey protein powder (use vanilla flavored for an even sweeter taste)

INSTRUCTIONS

Add all ingredients to your mini blender or food processor and process on pulse until all the ingredients blend together to form this creamy, dreamy, icy concoction.
You might have to stop a few times and scrape the sides a little and push everything back down to get the action going again.
Once desired consistency is achieved, transfer to serving glass or bowl and garnish with fresh raspberries, basil leaves, unsweetened grated coconut, plain Greek yogurt, or whatever else tickles your fancy (you can also leave it ungarnished and dig right in!) I don't recommend eating this straight from the food processor though... the blades might get in the way!
Now take a few beats, sit down, relax and enjoy this delicious "treat" you just made.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1