Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cookies and Cream Fudge Brownies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Cookies and Cream Fudge Brownies Empty
PostSubject: Cookies and Cream Fudge Brownies   Cookies and Cream Fudge Brownies EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:33 pm

http://food-and-cook.blogs.elle.es/2011/05/23/cookies-and-cream-fudge-brownies-brownies-de-oreo/
(Spanish Translated)
Cookies & Cream Fudge Brownies

INGREDIENTS

165 gr of butter
200 gr. black chocolate
3 eggs
2 egg yolks
1 vanilla bean or 2 tsp. liquid vanilla extract
165 gr. sugar, soft light brown sugar *
2 tbsp flour
1 cda.de cocoa powder
a pinch of salt
154 gr Oreo
icing sugar

* If you do not find this type of sugar Arrange the following quantities 100 gr. and 65 gr sugar. brown sugar.

PREPARATION

We put in a saucepan and Melt butter over medium heat, then add the chopped chocolate, let it melt over low heat, until fully melted and smooth texture.

Open the vanilla in half and took the seeds, reserve.

In the bowl of our mixer or by hand, beat the eggs and yolks together aa vanilla seeds, until they acquire a spongy texture, pale and have tripled in volume

Then add the sugar in two additions, beating well after each addition.

Then add the melted chocolate, flour, cocoa powder and mix gently to remove air not having our mass.

Finally incorporate oreo cookies, chopped into small pieces and mixing it again until they are fully integrated into our mass.

We spent our mixture into the mold where you are going to bake, which we will have greased, and bake for about 25-30 minutes at 180 º. We must be the center slightly sticky.

After that time, we let cool in the pan, and when cool, remove and sprinkle it with a little icing sugar.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Cookies and Cream Fudge Brownies
Page 1 of 1