Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ryan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Ryan   Ryan EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:49 pm

Dad's side:
Ball (WA), Barrel(FC), Bonnevale, Bouchard (FC), Bressard, Colier, Dumais (FC), Durand(FR), Frost (FC), Gagnon, Gamlin, Garn, Gobeil (FR), Gouron, Guiet (FR), Hudon (FR/FC), Langlais (FC), Lauzier-Roy, Meusnier, Ouellet (FC), Ricard (FC/MN/ID), Shields (ID), Trotinne
France, French Canada, Minnesota, Idaho, California, Washington, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois

Mom's side:
Anderton (UK or CANADA), Bronniche (DN/MN), Gilman (WA/CA), Graham (VA/WA), Jeppesen (DN), Larsen(DN), Martin(MD), Neilsen(DN), O'Neal (MD/WA), Tucker (KY)
England, Canada, Denmark, Michigan, Minnesota, Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky, Missouri, Washington, California
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan   Ryan EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:30 am

Claude Ball Born 8 June 1920 in Oklahoma (?) and died August 1979 (59) in Spokane WA -- https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/V3ZB-V5S
married Lorraine Shields born 9 April 1930 in Idaho were joined together in 1953 In Sand Point Idaho (77)
Quote :
Lorraine "Bunny" (Sheilds) Ball Lindquist, 77, passed away on Oct. 30, 2007, due to a long illness at home in Blanchard, Idaho, with her two daughters at her side.

Lindquist was born in Sandpoint, Idaho, the daughter of Walter and Lillian Sheilds on April 9, 1930. She married Claude Ball in 1953 and lived in Metaline Falls, Wash., until 1964, and then moved the family to Newport, Wash.

In 1981, she married Wilmer Lindquist of Blanchard. She remained in Blanchard until her death.

She was preceded in death by her father, Walter Sheilds in 1974; and by her oldest son, Dale Ball, in January 1998; her husband of 19 years, Wilmer Lindquist in 1998; and her mother, Lillian Bourbon in 2000. Survivors include her two daughters, Denise Ball of Spring Valley and Doreen (and Chuck) Rogers of Cusick, Wash.; and two sons, David and Duane Ball of Blanchard. Survivors also include her grandchildren, Gail Ball of Newport, Sarah (and Danny) Gerard of Florida, Jason Ball of Newport, Tonya (Ball) Rogers of Newport, Fauna (and Cory) Darilek of Spokane, Wash., Jenny Jared of Post Falls, Kevin Jared of Spokane, Kasey Rogers of Seattle, Ryan (and Kristy) Rogers of Seattle, Ryan and Johnathan Ball of Seattle, and numerous great-grandchildren and nieces and nephews; as well as four sisters, Willie Chapman of Sandpoint, Frankie and Harry Roberson of Sandpoint, Helen Hui of Florida and Corky and Jim White of Post Falls.

She will be missed by her family for her love of children and her gift of writing poetry as well as for her love of animals and working in the garden.

She was well loved and will be missed.

A private memorial service will be held at a later date. Memorial cards and letters may be sent to Denise Ball or Doreen Rogers at P.O. Box 67, Blanchard, ID 83804. No flowers, please.

Children
Dale 1953 - Jan 1998
Denise 7 December 1956
Duane C. 15 November 1958 - 28 December 2008
obit wrote:
BALL, Duane C. (50) passed away at his home in Blanchard, Idaho December 28, 2008 due to natural causes.

Born November 15, 1958 in Metaline Falls, Washington to Claude and Lorraine Ball. Duane enjoyed spending time outdoors hunting and fishing. He also enjoyed spending time with his family. Duane served eight years in the U.S. Military

Survivors include his older sister Denise Ball of Spring Valley, younger brother David Ball of Blanchard, and younger sister Doreen Rogers of Cusick. He will be greatly missed by several nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews.

Besides his parents he was preceded in death by his older brother, and older sister.
David Ray 6 May 1960
Doreen 1962
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Ryan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potpourri Americana :: At the Homefront :: Family Tree-
Jump to: