Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Newest Friend

Go down 
+2
DracoDirk
Anona
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anona

Anona

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:39 pm

Greetings Hydras and friends! I am Anona, a warrior of old who has returned to the realm. Draco was wonderful enough to invite me to your clan. I am honored and excited to do so.

I played for a long time back when LOL first started. I hope jumping in I'll be as good as I used to be....I hope!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fremont.com/fremonttroll.html
DracoDirk

DracoDirk

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Anona,

Well, you've come to the right place, at least I think so! We have about 10 players who are top notch vets who know how to play in this new morale based system quite well.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. The better you do the better we do as a team.

There is a forum a few threads down that might be best to post any new questions that you may have.

I will add that everyone who has signed up to be in this clan, so far are quite playful ... so I hope you enjoy having fun!

~~dd
Back to top Go down
Anona

Anona

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:17 pm

Of course I like to have fun!

I tend to stay in character most of the time, so hopefully Anona's rough and tumble attitude fits in well (I will assume yes).

If anyone would like to IM me I'm at:

aim: seriouslynosn
yim: anona_of_laura (this name is of my RPG character for Gorean chats, if you like Gor I love you)
Back to top Go down
DracoDirk

DracoDirk

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Anona,

For whatever reason Lords of Legends players have adopted msn as the games IM of choice ..... mine is dracodirk@lolclan.org ...

(yes I know YIM is better)

~~dd
Back to top Go down
Anona

Anona

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:09 pm

bummer! I don't use MSN. If anyone wants to chat on aim or yim I'm game! Otherwise no chatty with Anona!
Back to top Go down
DracoDirk

DracoDirk

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:49 am

Anona,

I like to keep in touch with people who play in my clans, so I downloaded AIM and created a username ... just for you Wink

I added you, in case you don't see me my AIM is DracoDirklofl ...

I'll keep it up all the time like I do my other chats, leave a message when you can.

~~dd
Back to top Go down
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 3:37 am

I know some people don't care for this program, but I like it and it allows me to contact people with various IM programs. Trillian (?) I think that's the name....actually I don't have it downloaded on this computer, but I think I can.

The only downside is that you can't have a group chat with users from different IM programs....you can do group chats if users are using the same. So if Anona had trillian she would only need a MSN login to assign in trillian to do the chat or we all could set up AIM logins to do a aim group chat.

Me? I have em all, baby Wink

MSN moondanz@iname.com
AIM flickerrose
Yahoo justmoondanz
ICQ (I can't remember, I'd need to look it up, but can if there is someone who actually still uses ICQ)

PS: Welcome Anona
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com
Anona

Anona

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:51 am

Haha, I'm glad everyone is willing to branch out.

Sorry, I don't get on a lot on the weekends. I'll try to change that.
Back to top Go down
NiUserTefnut

NiUserTefnut

Number of posts : 182
Favorite Quote : Rather be sorry for something I did than for something I didn't do.
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:11 am

Me, I don't use the IM a fantastic lot, but I'm on YIM, listed as gallhachel.
Feel free...

And a belated welcome from me, too!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/karlsoerensen
Desquira

Desquira

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 7:26 am

Hi Anona, welcome aboard!

I don't use any IM programs. I had MSN but it started telling me I needed to download the latest version but when I downloaded it it didn't do anything. So I just deleted it altogether, as it was just too annoying!

Anyone can contact me by good old fashioned email if they need to!
Back to top Go down
Glocknare

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 9:03 am

Welcome Anona. It's good to see you here.

Personally I do not get the opportunity to use chat so I am not on any, well I have aim but I have not used it in like 4 years or so. If you need to contact me send a pm or drop me a line here, that is the best way.

Again welcome aboard Anona.
Back to top Go down
Anona

Anona

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 1:50 pm

Anona wrote:
bummer! I don't use MSN. If anyone wants to chat on aim or yim I'm game! Otherwise no chatty with Anona!

I learned something exciting! You can use MSN names on YIM now. How fantastic is that?
Back to top Go down
Anona

Anona

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:40 pm

I have decided to change my AIM screen name due to overuse of seriouslynosn

New AIM Screen Name: prohopeles

I like my names to mean something. It originally comes from Orwell's 1984, hope lies wiith the proles. So, I put "hope" in the middle of "proles". After it was written out I realized it looked like I consider myself a professional at being hopeless...and I suppose that could be true!

My partner interpretted it another way. He suggested that the newest and fastest growing job in the United States is Professional Hopelessness. Which is very sad and very true.

There we have it! The new screen name. I'll start using it when I can got on my lappy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your Newest Friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Newest Friend   Your Newest Friend Empty

Back to top Go down

Your Newest Friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potpourri Americana :: Introductions :: Old Friends from Lords of Legends-
Jump to: