Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kwunch are for to say Hi now.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chasm

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Kwunch are for to say Hi now..... Empty
PostSubject: Kwunch are for to say Hi now.....   Kwunch are for to say Hi now..... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi now..... Kwunch is thinkings Hydra goodKwunch hungryGreetings all, well i've played a few rounds of LoL but left for around a year, returning late last round, Kwunch is new before always was I Chasm.  you've not heard from me often (or maybe at all?) this is not because i's antisocial, only cause RL can be hectic at times and often i've just enough time to log in and spend...or i'm gaming or reading or writing or.... anyway nothing personal :p and i do open mail often so hit me up on LoL if you ever wish to speak at an idiot who will bore and annoy the hell outta ya :)errrr so HELLO!!!!ok g'bye
Back to top Go down
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Kwunch are for to say Hi now.....   Kwunch are for to say Hi now..... EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 7:54 am

greetings good mr kwunch. Please forgive the lateness of my reply. I'm afraid I've been obsessing on the gem defense game *sigh* (I will beat that thing, just you wait, I will, I tell ya)

Glad you posted an intro and it's so nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com
chasm

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Kwunch are for to say Hi now.....   Kwunch are for to say Hi now..... EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 3:17 pm

Only for cause Kwunch is not to speaking more.... if'n were you to know the Kwunch would not so nice be Kwunch is sure :pon a side not thanx a lot for getting me hooked on gem :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kwunch are for to say Hi now.....   Kwunch are for to say Hi now..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kwunch are for to say Hi now.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potpourri Americana :: Introductions :: Old Friends from Lords of Legends-
Jump to: