Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pass Around Fudge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Pass Around Fudge Empty
PostSubject: Pass Around Fudge   Pass Around Fudge EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:20 am

A camping recipe from Ann Johnson. As a Girl Scout leader of all ages, this has been a fun way to keep the girls busy on our travels. When we are through setting up camp, then the girls are ready to eat the fudge they made themselves.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients:

* 1/2 cup cocoa
* 1 stick margarine
* 3 ounces cream cheese
* 1 box powdered sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla

Preparation:
No cooking required.

Place all ingredients into a gallon Ziploc baggie. Squeeze all the air out of the bag and seal. Place this bag inside another gallon Ziploc baggie, squeeze out the air and seal. Make sure each bag is sealed. This is the fun part. At the beginning of your road trip, let each person start squeezing the bag. The squeezing and the warmth of the hands is mixing the fudge. When the first person is tired of squeezing, pass it to the next person. When it is all mixed well, it will be like the fudge you make at home. Flatten the bag and fudge out and drop into a cooler of ice when you get to your campsite or in a small cooler in the car. When it is solid, it is ready to eat.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Pass Around Fudge
Page 1 of 1