Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Natural Chemical Peel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Natural Chemical Peel Empty
PostSubject: Natural Chemical Peel   Natural Chemical Peel EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:50 pm

http://www.recipe4living.com/recipes/natural_chemical_peel_mask_treatment.htm

Ingredients

1/2 C. dry oatmeal, ground finely (use your blender or food processor)
1/4 C. granulated white sugar
1/4 C. mineral water
500 mg tablet of Vitamin C, pulverized to powder
2 Tbs. Honey

Directions

Combine dry oatmeal with the granulated sugar in a bowl, mix well. Add mineral water and mix to form a paste. Rub this mixture on your skin in gentle circular, upward motions. Take a full minute or two to rub this on your face. Then use a warm, wet washcloth to remove. Rinse after with lots of water. Dry your face. Then place the vitamin C powder in a small cup or bowl, add the honey, and stir until completely blended. Apply to your face, Use all of the honey mixture for one application. Keep this on your face no more than 10 minutes. Then rinse your face with cool water. Apply a moisturizer afterward.

Tip: The oatmeal scrub can be used daily, the Honey Mixture Treatment should only be used once a week.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Natural Chemical Peel
Page 1 of 1