Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Salve

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Black Salve Empty
PostSubject: Black Salve   Black Salve EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 am

2 Tablespoons Bee's Wax
3 Tablespoons Cocoa Butter
3 Tablespoons Shea Butter
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Vitamin E
1 Tablespoon Honey Powder or Honey
2 Tablespoons Activated Charcoal Powder
3 Tablespoons Kaolin Clay
Optional: Herbal Extracts, Essential Oils - depending on what you're using the salve for
2 two-ounce jars

Black Salve is touted to do everything these days, including curing cancer. I will be staying off the cancer topic, but this is the old fashioned salve everyone used to have in the house. What it does best is absorb toxins. The common use for it is to put a glob of it on a bee sting, slivers or a cut. It sucks out the poisons! No home should be without it.

First Step:
Put Bees wax, cocoa butter and shea butter in a small pot and heat. You want to keep it at 180 degrees for at least 15 minutes. This is easier than it sounds. Just heat it on medium high until it is melted. Turn off the burner and let it sit. It should still be over 180 in 15 minutes. Smile

Second Step:
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well blended. The easy place to buy Activated Charcoal is in your local health food store or herbal medicine store. You'll probably have to open a lot of capsules, but it is the stuff you need for this.

Some grocery stores and health food stores sell honey powder. If you can't find it, you can substitute honey or just leave it out of the recipe.

Third Step:
Feel free to add any relevant herbal extracts to the formula just before you spoon it in. You want to make sure it is very cooled off before adding any extracts, essential oils, or fragrance.

Fourth Step:
Once it is smooth, spoon into 2 ounce jars. Give a jar to everyone you know. They will thank you for it!
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com
Astraea

Astraea

Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die

Black Salve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Salve   Black Salve EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 am

There are so many black salves that claim to do miraculous things and provide excellent results. There is undisputed evidence that black salves do work. One the other hand there is also evidence that black salves cause severe scarring and damage to health tissue. A point must be made here to clarify the issue. NOT ALL BLACK SALVES ARE A LIKE. Again, let me make this clear, not all black salves are alike. So why do some black salves cause skin damage and others do not. It is the ingredients, specifically the ingredient zinc chloride. Black salves that cause serious skin damage and scarring contains over 40% zinc chloride. There are medical doctors and even the government agency FDA; assert it is the ingredient bloodroot. This is impossible. If bloodroot is the ingredient that causes skin damage then it wouldn't have been put in toothpaste and the University of North Carolina wouldn't have used it as a dewormer in cattle and sheep. Here is the test, get zinc chloride and put a table spoon of it in water. The container will get so hot you can barely hold on to it. Now take a tablespoon of bloodroot and put it in a cup of water. That's right, nothing happens. This little experiment was demonstrated by Risingsun Health/Bloodroot Products to the FDA agents that visited there office. I tried the same experiment and was shocked. I only used a table spoon of zinc chloride in 8 oz of water. That is scary, so wonder people feel a burning sensation and get scarred. I also tried the bloodroot in water, nothing, even after 2 hours. Therefore, the conclusion is that it actually isn't the bloodroot that causes the skin damage or scarring, but the acoustic ingredients such as zinc chloride. I did not test chromium chloride or arsenic trisulphide. There is a company that uses no more that 30% zinc chloride in their black salves and they seem to be getting the same results and the black salve with over 40% zinc chloride.

Other ingredients vary from black salve to black salve. A true black salve must contain the essential herb bloodroot. The other ingredients include Chaparral, Galangal root, Sheep sorrel, Plantain, Graviola, Bitter melon, Chaga mushroom, Yellow dock root, Calendula, Pine tar , bees wax and Ginger root. These are the most common ingredients in most black salves. Now for the mineral ingredients may consist of zinc chloride, chromium chloride, arsenic trisulphide and/or DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide).

One main ingredient that defines black salve is as we mentioned before the use of distilled water or oils as the base. Distilled water dries out and this is the main factor in scarring. You need to keep the area moist and using oils instead of water resolves this issue nicely. We have found the use of Neem and Olive oil is essential. Neem is a great antiseptic and reduces infections and the itchiness. Salves made with oil do take a little longer to get the desired results, usually 2-5 days longer. We believe this is far better than the serious scaring experienced with water based black salves.
Back to top Go down
Astraea

Astraea

Black Salve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Salve   Black Salve EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:19 am

There are so many black salves that claim to do miraculous things and provide excellent results. There is undisputed evidence that black salves do work. One the other hand there is also evidence that black salves cause severe scarring and damage to health tissue. A point must be made here to clarify the issue. NOT ALL BLACK SALVES ARE A LIKE. Again, let me make this clear, not all black salves are alike. So why do some black salves cause skin damage and others do not. It is the ingredients, specifically the ingredient zinc chloride. Black salves that cause serious skin damage and scarring contains over 40% zinc chloride. There are medical doctors and even the government agency FDA; assert it is the ingredient bloodroot. This is impossible. If bloodroot is the ingredient that causes skin damage then it wouldn't have been put in toothpaste and the University of North Carolina wouldn't have used it as a dewormer in cattle and sheep. Here is the test, get zinc chloride and put a table spoon of it in water. The container will get so hot you can barely hold on to it. Now take a tablespoon of bloodroot and put it in a cup of water. That's right, nothing happens. This little experiment was demonstrated by Risingsun Health/Bloodroot Products to the FDA agents that visited there office. I tried the same experiment and was shocked. I only used a table spoon of zinc chloride in 8 oz of water. That is scary, so wonder people feel a burning sensation and get scarred. I also tried the bloodroot in water, nothing, even after 2 hours. Therefore, the conclusion is that it actually isn't the bloodroot that causes the skin damage or scarring, but the acoustic ingredients such as zinc chloride. I did not test chromium chloride or arsenic trisulphide. There is a company that uses no more that 30% zinc chloride in their black salves and they seem to be getting the same results and the black salve with over 40% zinc chloride.

Other ingredients vary from black salve to black salve. A true black salve must contain the essential herb bloodroot. The other ingredients include Chaparral, Galangal root, Sheep sorrel, Plantain, Graviola, Bitter melon, Chaga mushroom, Yellow dock root, Calendula, Pine tar , bees wax and Ginger root. These are the most common ingredients in most black salves. Now for the mineral ingredients may consist of zinc chloride, chromium chloride, arsenic trisulphide and/or DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide).

One main ingredient that defines black salve is as we mentioned before the use of distilled water or oils as the base. Distilled water dries out and this is the main factor in scarring. You need to keep the area moist and using oils instead of water resolves this issue nicely. We have found the use of Neem and Olive oil is essential. Neem is a great antiseptic and reduces infections and the itchiness. Salves made with oil do take a little longer to get the desired results, usually 2-5 days longer. We believe this is far better than the serious scaring experienced with water based black salves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Salve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Salve   Black Salve Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Salve
Page 1 of 1