Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bronniche

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Bronniche Empty
PostSubject: Bronniche   Bronniche EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Ole Frederick Bronniche B. 17 March 1843, Copenhagen D. 18 Dec 1900 Swenoda, Swift County, Minnesota
Son of Soren Bronniche and Ida Oline Wilhemina Rasmussen

Married 8 May 1869 to Karen Marie Larsen in Ferrysburg Michigan

10 Children:
Soren
Albert
Frederick
Hans
Amalia
Frederick
Cato
Marie

Swift County Monitor Obit, Bensen, MN 21 Dec 1900 Page 5 Col 5 wrote:
Ole F. Bronniche of Swenoda
Ole F. Bronniche one of the early settlers of this county, died at his home in Swenoda on Tuesday of this week. The direct cause of death was pronounced to be liver complaint, but his heart and lungs seemed to be affected also. Mr. Bronniche has been in poor health for several years. During the past four years he has spent most of his time on his farm in Swenoda, but of late has been unable to do any of the farm work. Every effort was made to stay the ravages of disease, but to no avail. He gradually grew weaker and on the day named, his spirit passed into the great beyond.

O.F. Bronniche was born in Denmark on March 17, 1843. He came to this country and to Michigan in 1867, removing to Minnesota in 1870 and settling on a farm in Swenoda, this county. He was a man of quiet habits, and made friends with all whom he met. He was quite a student and a great reader, and was generally considered as being one fo the best informed men of the county.

Mr. Bronniche has held many positions of trust in Swift County. Besides serving as Town Clerk and County Commissioner in the early days, he also held the position of Judge of Probate for one term. He was a member of the A.O. U. W. Lodge and the funeral which will be held at 1:30 this afternoon, will be under the auspices of that society. A good, honorable, upright man has gone to his last rest, and there are many who mourn his demise.

Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Bronniche
Page 1 of 1