Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mean Green Juices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Mean Green Juices Empty
PostSubject: Mean Green Juices   Mean Green Juices EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Mean Green Juice 1 - Ingredients: 6-8 leaves kale, 2 green apples, 1 cucumber, peeled, 2-3 stalks celery, 1/2 lemon (no peel), 2 inches fresh ginger, 1 cup water

Mean Green Juice 2 – Ingredients: 1/2 pear, 1/2 green apple, 1 handful spinach, 1 handful parsley, 2 celery stalks, 1/2 cucumber, 1 small piece ginger, 1 slice of papaya

Mean Green Juice 3 - Ingredients: 2 stalks celery, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 apple, 1/2 lemon, 1 small piece ginger, 1/2 green chard leaf, 1 bunch cilantro leaves, chopped, 5 kale leaves, 1 handful spinach

Mean Green Juice 4 - Ingredients: 1 handful of spinach, 3 stalks of celery, 1 small handful of parsley, 1 small bunch of dandelion greens, 1 small bunch of watercress leaves, 3 leaves of green kale, 2 bartlett pears, seeded ¼ lemon, peeled ½ cucumber, peeled
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Mean Green Juices
Page 1 of 1