Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nutella fudge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Nutella fudge Empty
PostSubject: Nutella fudge   Nutella fudge EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:50 pm

http://hskillet.blogspot.com/2012/04/nutella-fudge-candy.html

If I were handing out awards to the contents of our pantry, sweetened condensed milk would definitely get an MVP. Hmm...I’m loving this idea, actually. Seth, Max and I could get all dolled up, head to the kitchen with stacks of envelopes, and announce winners for awards, like the people's choice award for favorite vegetable, or most improved in pasta... Anyway, sweetened condensed milk always comes through. You can turn it into dulce de leche (and put it on anything and everything – ice cream, cookies, these rice krispies treats). It can make an awesome pumpkin pie filling, and it makes super easy candies. Combining it with cocoa powder and Nutella (Nutella would totally be in the running for an award as well – best in spreads/condiments perhaps) makes for some fun and chocolaty goodness. Yay for sweetened condensed milk!

Ingredients
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons Nutella
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
bowl of chocolate sprinkles

Instructions
Combine cocoa powder, Nutella, butter, salt and condensed milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring continuously, until mixture becomes super thick and pulls away from the sides of the pan, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and let rest until cool enough to handle. Spray some cooking spray on hands and form into small balls. Roll the balls in the bowl of chocolate sprinkles.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Nutella fudge
Page 1 of 1