Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Camomile Cookies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Camomile Cookies Empty
PostSubject: Camomile Cookies   Camomile Cookies EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:14 am

http://everycakeyoubake.blogspot.de/2011_07_01_archive.html

Cookies Camomile

But before all this I baked cookies Smile Chamomile probably associate you and me, especially with a child's tea belly pain or aseptic means to wash the skin. Small, white, yellow, inconspicuous flowers, have a pleasant, mild flavor and it gives them the potential to use culinary Smile

On the wave of the summer flower cakes, after a very successful lavender cookies , once I came across the recipe for cookies with chamomile. As the season chamomile flowers in full and better wealth in the first meadow, forest and garden, come and baking time Smile

The Camomile chamomile in cookies seemed too bland and not very clear, so I added a little lemon zest cake. Delicate in flavor, as he chamomile cakes taste great with tea, but if you really want to move to the land of childhood, be sure to try them with milk Smile I have only one important rule - chamomile reap only from places far away from roads and urban dust to cookies instead rumiankowych came not lead Wink

Camomile cookies:
150 g cold butter
150 g granulated sugar,
2 tablespoons of dried chamomile,
1 egg yolk,
2 tablespoons cream,
300 g of flour,
1 teaspoon lemon peel grazed,
1 pinch of salt

Chamomile gently rub in a mortar. Mix flour with salt and add the powdered sugar and cut into small cubes butter.

Add flour, egg yolk and cream, chop everything with a knife. Finally, add the lemon zest and chamomile. Quickly knead the dough and form a single ball or wrap the foil and chill in the refrigerator.

Preheat oven to 175 degrees. Roll out chilled dough thinly (about 0.5 cm) and cut out cookies.

Arranged on a baking sheet bake for 10-12 minutes until light golden brown.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Camomile Cookies Empty
PostSubject: Mellow Yellow Camomille Cookies   Camomile Cookies EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am

http://www.luculliandelights.com/2011/05/mellow-yellow-cookies-camomille-cookies.html

CAMOMILLE COOKIES
about 35 if made double like here, if not more.

150 g/ 5,3 oz butter
150 g/ 5,3 oz sugar
2 teabags of sieved camomille tea, i.e. containing sieved camomille
1 egg yolk
2 tblsp fresh cream
300 g/ 10,6 oz flour
1 pinch salt

Open the teabags and put the tea in a bowl, stir butter, sugar and the sieved camomille until smooth and then add the egg yolk and the fresh cream. Mix well.

Add the flour and the pinch of salt and work quickly until you have nice, smooth dough.

Roll out the dough and start cutting out the cookies with the cutters you like the best! I decorated my cookies with a pine nut but you can do as you please. Put on a baking sheet and bake in a pre-heated oven (175°C/350°F) for about 10-12 minutes.

Let them cool on a rack before eating.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Camomile Cookies
Page 1 of 1