Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lemon Sugar Scrub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Lemon Sugar Scrub Empty
PostSubject: Lemon Sugar Scrub   Lemon Sugar Scrub EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:58 am

http://www.bystephanielynn.com/2010/05/lemon-sugar-hand-scrub-for-mom.html
Lemon Sugar Hand Scrub {for Mom}
We all have them {well at least I do}; poor, exhausted, DIY doing, spray painting extraordinaire, crafters hands. I have been using this simple mix for a few years and it is the best recipe to rejuvenate your skin and bring your fingertips back to life. The sugar is an excellent exfoliate to remove the craft leftovers from your nail beds and cuticles too! It takes only minutes to mix and you most likely have all the necessary ingredients sitting right in your pantry.
Packaged up just right this makes another inexpensive Mother's Day gift; a perfect addition to tuck in a little gift basket.

Begin my mixing 2 1/2 Cups of Sugar with 1 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Add in 4 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice {or scented essential oils to your liking}. This mixture will make enough to fill a 12oz. Mason Jar {and you'll have just enough left over to clean your hands afterwards too}

Mix really well until a gritty paste forms and spoon into a glass container. {make sure your container has a lid that seals}

I have to sa
y I love this mix and use it all the time. After sitting for awhile you may need to mix prior to using as the sugar may settle. A tiny bit is all you need and it leaves your skin extra soft and smooth. {plus not to mention it scrubs away all craft evidence so my hands do not look like a mechanics out in public}Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Lemon Sugar Scrub
Page 1 of 1