Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Wands

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Wands Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Wands   Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Wands EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm

http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/04/frozen-yogurt-covered-blueberry-kabobs.html

Frozen Yogurt-Covered Blueberry Kabobs

Ingredients:

Yogurt
Blueberries
Wooden Skewers

Method:

If you are using frozen blueberries, take some out of the freezer and let sit at room temp for 5 to 10 minutes to soften up just a a little bit. (Makes it easier to skewer those little suckers.)

Take your skewer and start stabbing blueberries! You’ll need to use your fingers to slide them up the stick individually. I slid mine about 1/2 way up the stick.

(If you are planning on feeding this to small children (or even big ones!) I would suggest snipping off the sharp pointy end at this point.)

Keeping stabbing/skewering berries until you reach the end of the stick.

Now lay that baby down in a lovely pillow of yogurt (I love the honey greek yogurt) and ROLL BABY, ROLL!
Would you look at that!?!? A perfect Blueberry Yogurt Kabob that took all of about 1 minute!

Now go crazy and make as many as your little heart desires (or your freezer will hold.)

I put most of mine in a container standing on end and then placed them in the chest freezer out in our garage (they were too tall for my kitchen freezer)…

…but you can also just carefully lay them out on a plate or cookie sheet. Both work wonderfully!
Now go distract yourself for about half an hour with something useful (or not) and in that short a time you have
a beautiful frozen treat!!

Warning: making Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Kabobs will result in purple finger syndrome, despite repeated licking of fingers during the kabob making process.

Don’t panic. A little “Miracle Cleaner” (baking soda and peroxide) takes it right off. :-)
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Frozen Yogurt Blueberry Wands
Page 1 of 1