Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cleanse & Detox Smoothie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Cleanse & Detox Smoothie Empty
PostSubject: Cleanse & Detox Smoothie   Cleanse & Detox Smoothie EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:02 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Cleanse & Detox Smoothie

Flush out harmful toxins with this Cleanse and Detox Smoothie and maybe lose a pound or two along the way. For optimal results, drink this smoothie once a week.

Cleanse & Detox Smoothie

Ingredients

Recommend organic apple, kale and celery be used for this recipe.
1 organic apple with peeling, cored (Wash away harmful toxins in the body)
Juice of 1 lemon (This citrus fruit helps boosts the digestive tract)
1 cup kale (Chlorophyll kick starts the digestive tract by ridding the body of pesticides and environmental toxins)
1 stalk or rib of celery...depending where you live. (Thought to be a great blood cleanser)
1 teaspoon flax seed oil or 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds (Great source of Omega-3's and ridding the body of harmful toxins)
1 1/4 cups chilled green tea, unsweetened (home brewed is best) (Boost digestive tract and flush out harmful toxins)

Directions

Add all the above ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour over ice. This recipe makes one serving.

A blender is recommended rather than a juicer in order to get the full effect of the ingredients. If it's chunky, add a little more tea and continue blending.
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Cleanse & Detox Smoothie
Page 1 of 1