Potpourri Americana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Potpourri Americana

I don't have a printer, so I print what I want to print here.
A collection of my personal bookmarks

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bubble Snake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Astraea

Astraea

Number of posts : 2738
Favorite Quote : Beware the deadly donkey falling from the sky You may choose the way you live, my friend But not the way you die
Registration date : 2007-08-11

Bubble Snake Empty
PostSubject: Bubble Snake   Bubble Snake EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 am

http://www.cometogetherkids.com/2011/04/bubble-snake-maker.html

Bubble Snake Maker
The Bubble Fun started this week at our house with the Bubble Refill Station and a couple homemade bubble recipes. Then, we made some super fun (and super easy) Really BIG Bubble Makers. Now, we're adding one more inexpensive and really easy activity to do with bubbles ~ the Bubble Snake Maker!

I first found this great idea last summer from my friend, Kimberly, at The Muddy Princess. My kids loved it and were asking to do it again when we broke out the bubbles earlier this week.

1. Gather your supplies ~ an empty plastic bottle, a piece of terry cloth fabric ( I used an old washcloth, but a old tube sock works great too ) and a rubber band.

2. Cut the bottom off your plastic bottle and cut your fabric into a circle.

3. Assemble your Bubble Snake Maker by putting the fabric over the open bottom of your bottle and securing it with the rubber band.

4. Put some dish detergent in a bowl and add a little bit of water. Dip your Bubble Snake Maker in and you're ready to go!

5. Have fun making your Bubble Snakes!! After dipping into the soap mixture, gently blow into the mouth of your bottle. A slow, gentle stream of air will create a long chain of bubbles. ( Just don't inhale, or you might get a mouthful of bubbles ~ yuck! )

It's a fun little project that will keep the kids happy and entertained, but costs next to nothing!
Back to top Go down
https://hydracave.forumotion.com

Bubble Snake
Page 1 of 1